lundi 26 décembre 2011

Christmas Card - Burlap and Buttercups challenge

I didn't have time to post this card before Christmas with all the holiday hustle and bustle!!
I made it for the 1st weekly challenge over at Burlap & Buttercups blog!!

The card had to be made with non-traditional christmas colours, that means no red or green.
I used stitching and border punch as my techniques.



I folded the tree just like I did on the other Christmas card I posted because I just love the way it looks!!!
I had a lot of fun making this card and loved the challenge!!

I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas day!!



2 commentaires:

Rachel W. - Burlap & Buttercups a dit…

What a beautiful card, Coralie! I love the unique design of the Christmas card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Burlap & Buttercups!

Nathalie a dit…

J'aime beaucoup la technique que tu as utilisé pour ton sapin! Ta carte est trés belle et je te félicite par la même occasion pour avoir commencer un blog! Tu verras, c'est facile d'y devenir accro! ;)

Enregistrer un commentaire