mardi 6 décembre 2011

Make room for one more blogger!!

Hi everyone!
I am brand new to blogging and I am not a native speaker so please don't be too hard on me!! :)
I hope you will enjoy visiting my blog. It might take some time before it actually looks like a blog but with a lot of work and a little patience, I will get there!!

So here is my version of My Mind's Eye blog challenge 30: Card

(I'm sorry the photos aren't very good but I am still figuring things out! Hopefully my photographic skills will get better soon!!)

And here is the sketch:

I used the Lost & Found papers from My Mind's Eye and had a lot of fun making it!!

Almost forgot to mention, I won Jillibean Soup's latest blog giveaway!! Yay! I'm so excited about it, I can't wait to receive it!!

See you soon!!



2 commentaires:

Aimee Kidd a dit…

Hi Coralie!! First of all, let me say Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!

Your card is beautiful! I love how you folded the tree!

Coralie a dit…

Thank you Aimee!! I am very excited about this blogging adventure!! I am sure I will meet lots of talented people!!

Enregistrer un commentaire