mardi 27 décembre 2011

Pine Cone Ornament - Burlap & Buttercups #2

December weekly challenge #2 at Burlap & Buttercups is to make an ornament or holiday home decor project using a tutorial from the web.

Here is my version of it (finished last week, just in time to hang it, at least, a few days before Christmas!!):




The paper is from My Mind's Eye,the twine is from Jillibean Soup and the flower from Petaloo.
I have been meaning to use this pine cone ornament tutorial for three years (!!) but I always postponed it so when I saw this challenge,I immediately thought this was the perfect chance!!! So thank you Burlap & Buttercups ;)

I thought maybe adding a little music to this blog would be a good idea, so here is the song I was listening to while making this ornament:

Christmas Lights - Coldplay (December 2010)

 

2 commentaires:

Rachel W. - Burlap & Buttercups a dit…

This ornament is too cute!! Love it!! Thanks so much for participating in another Burlap & Buttercups challenge!

Nathalie a dit…

Ta décoration de Noel est trés réussie Coralie!!!! Je suis contente que le challenge t'ai poussée à la faire car elle sera magnifique sur un sapin ou un cadeau! Merci de ta participation :D

Enregistrer un commentaire