jeudi 9 février 2012

Birthday book



I saw this tutorial on one of my favourite blogs so far, An ounce of creativity/ Un soupçon de créativité, and I loved it!!

And here is my very own version of this birthday book, I like it a lot!! I love the happy colours of the papers!




I used Jillibean Soup papers for the cover, the stickers and twine are also from Jillibean Soup, the flowers are from Artemio, a belgian company, and the inside pages are My Mind's Eye papers.

And the song I was listening to is from an English singer, Ben Howard. I absolutely love this song called The Wolves!


1 commentaire:

Nathalie a dit…

Je suis vraiment trop contente de voir ta version du "Birthday book"!!! :) Tu as bien choisi les papiers qui donnent un résultat trés festif (donc trés approprié!) ~ Merci beaucoup pour tes gentils mots sur mon blog! :D You made my day comme on dit en anglais!!!

Enregistrer un commentaire